Accessibility statement for MemoryClinix.co.uk
This accessibility statement applies to MemoryClinix.co.uk.
This website is run by HLP-U Limited. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Adjust the contrast levels and toggle font sizes
- Zoom in (Pinch to Zoom) on mobile
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader like NVDA
- Select CC button for Closed Captions on video
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some of the dropdown menus do not work by using just a keyboard
To rectify this there are multiple ways to access the pages on the website, and there are links in the footer of the website.
- Some of the accordion boxes do not open by using just a keyboard
To rectify this you are able to email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the website page address and information you require.
Feedback, contact information, and reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you need information on this website in a different format or if you find any problems not listed on this page:
- email email@example.com
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as quickly as possible.