Dementia prevention and early diagnosis
Prevention is the main weapon we can use in the fight against dementia and memory loss. From quitting smoking to regular exercise, there are plenty of steps you can take each day.
If you are worried about memory loss affecting yourself or a family member, a dementia assessment can provide comfort and peace of mind.
Call us on 0330 124 1970 to arrange a free, no-obligation, Mini-ACE cognitive test (worth £100).
Early diagnosis of dementia offers a range of benefits, including:
- a better chance of benefiting from available treatment
- prioritising your health needs
- reducing anxiety about your symptoms
- maximising time with your family
- early access to appropriate resources and support
- more time to plan for the future, including legal and financial matters and your care preferences.
According to the Social Care Institute for Excellence, there is also strong evidence that an early diagnosis can help someone with dementia to continue to live independently for longer.
With Memory Clinix there is no waiting list, our qualified professionals can help you get an early diagnosis.